Rietveld Logistics Group was established in 1949 in Noordeloos. The activities have expanded to (inter)national transport and logistics. In 1995 Rietveld moved to a second location: Weststad industrial estate in Oosterhout. This location was chosen strategically because of its good transport position. Since then, business activities have expanded to include a container terminal (OCT B.V.) and Oosterhout Modal Shift Solutions. Rietveld Logistics Group is a stable and growing family business with approximately 250 employees.
Rietveld Logistics Group - OCT B.V. is looking for a Assistent Planneron short term. If you are the candidate, please read on.
Due to expansion of activities, we are looking for an enthusiastic full-time All Assistent Planner. . The great thing about working as an Assistent Planner at the Rietveld Logistics Group is that we can offer you various activities. This ensures variation in your work.
In this position, you are responsible for correctly processing the entire administrative process surrounding a transport order in the planning system, so that the Ship's Planner or Truck Planner can ensure timely delivery of the goods. This must be done within contractual agreements, through optimal deployment of people and resources with regard to own transport or contracted third parties.
- You are responsible for the entire administrative process relating to transport orders;
- You support the Ship or Truck Planner in the fullest sense of the word.
What we are looking for
- You have completed an MBO education in logistics;
- Experience in container transport is an advantage;
- You are positively driven and enthusiastic. You can also convey your enthusiasm to others;
- You have a good knowledge of the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing;
- You have a good sense of responsibility and work ethic;
- Stress resistant;
- You are flexibly employable;
- You can work independently as well as in a team;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You have a positive critical attitude with an informal hands-on mentality;
- You have a background in both transport and logistics and also have a good knowledge of logistical processes;
- You are accurate;
- You have knowledge of planning systems and MS Office.
What we offer
- Salary depends on your experience;
- You work in the day shift;
- 25 Holidays;
- Possibility to participate in the collective health insurance;
- Possibility to make use of the fuel arrangement and car wash arrangement;
- Pension build-up from the age of 21 and low personal contribution;
- Opportunities for growth;
- Space for own input, ideas and initiatives;
- A nice informal working atmosphere and great colleagues.
We aim to let you know as soon as possible whether you will be invited for an introductory interview. If you are still enthusiastic after the interview, you will join us for half a day to get an impression of the work.
Have you become enthusiastic? Send us your CV and a short motivation by using the application button below.
For more information about this vacancy, please contact the Personnel department via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0162-820018.
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.